Technical Support Contact Info
Our technical support team is available from Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm US Central Time.
We recommend sending in requests via tickets when possible, so that the first available person in technical support can respond.
- Open a support ticket via email:
- Open a ticket via the web: https://drhinternet.zendesk.com/tickets/new
- Toll-Free: 866-374-4678 x2
- International: 219-472-2420 x2
Our offices close to observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve (December 31)
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Memorial Day (last Monday of May)
- 4th of July
- Labor Day (first Monday of September)
- Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday of November)
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
Emergency Contact Information
We know that uptime is critical for all of our customers, and problems don’t always happen when it is convenient.
We offer 24x7 support for Critical Malfunctions.
A “Critical Malfunction” of the GreenArrow software is a “Malfunction” which:
(i) renders an Application or a significant part thereof inoperative or practically unusable, or
(ii) causes loss of data or adversely affects data integrity
A “Malfunction” is a material failure of the GreenArrow Application, when operated in accordance with the documentation, to provide the functionality described in the documentation.
(These terms are defined in your GreenArrow License and Services Agreement.)
For example the following are not Critical Malfunctions (or Malfunctions):
- Incorrect configuration of the GreenArrow software
- Operating system issues
- Hardware problems with the server where GreenArrow is installed
- An urgent question regarding the GreenArrow documentation
If you have a “Critical Malfunction” as defined above, please call the following phone number: (219) 200-3006. You will receive a call back within one hour.
Sending an SMS / text message to any contact number will not reach us.
Please note that after-hours support for issues determined to not be Critical Malfunctions may be subject to our after-hours service rate.
Click here for the current time in US Central time zone.
Click here to download an offline (PDF) version of this contact info so you have it even if our documentation is offline.