Studio’s FTP server can be used to upload lists of subscribers which can then be imported into either Mailing Lists or Suppression Lists.
- Table of Contents
- FTP Client Configuration
- FTP Client Configuration Example
- FTP Server Configuration
FTP Client Configuration
Please use the following settings when configuring an FTP client to connect to GreenArrow’s FTP server:
The domain name portion of the URL that you visit when logging in to GreenArrow’s web interfaces. For example, if you login to GreenArrow Studio at
|Username and Password||
The same as what you use for GreenArrow Studio’s web interface.
If your FTP client has a STARTTLS option, then we recommend enabling it, but this is not required.
FTP Client Configuration Example
Here’s an example of to configure the Cyberduck FTP client, which is available for Windows and macOS:
- Launch Cyberduck.
Click on the “Open Connection” link:
- Enter the following values, then click “Connect”:
- Server - the domain name portion of the URL that you visit when logging in to GreenArrow’s web interfaces.
- Username - the username that you use to login to GreenArrow Studio’s web interface.
- Password - the password that you use to login to GreenArrow Studio’s web interface.
Switch to FTP-SSL if prompted:
FTP Server Configuration
/var/hvmail/control/pure-ftpd.args configuration file contains a list of arguments to pass to the FTP server. Here are the default arguments:
--tls=1 --chrooteveryone -lextauth:/var/run/hvmail-pure-authd-studio.sock -O clf:/var/hvmail/log/pure-ftpd/xfer.log
See Pure-FTPd’s README file for a list of available arguments.
Changes to the above file are applied by restarting the FTP server:
svc -t /service/hvmail-pure-ftpd
The Default TLS Certificate is presented to clients in TLS-encrypted sessions.