Frequently Asked Questions
After 15+ years, we’ve heard it all, some questions more common than others. Before we chat, check below to see if we’ve got an answer for you here. Otherwise, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further clarification.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDARD, PRO AND ENTERPRISE VERSIONS?
The core functionality of GreenArrow is the same across all three versions.
For full details and a comparison chart, see our On-Premises pricing page.
There are the following differences:
- The maximum sending speed is limited in the Standard and Pro versions. With the Enterprise version, there is no restriction on sending speed beyond what your hardware can accomplish. The total volume of email sent is not limited in any of the versions.
- White labeling is available on all versions. The Pro version includes two advanced features, Special Sending Rules, and Multiple Organizations. The Enterprise version includes an additional advanced feature, Remote Lists.
Standard, Pro, and Enterprise versions only apply to the On-Premises Edition. For Cloud pricing see our Cloud pricing page.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLOUD AND ON-PREMISES VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE?
The primary difference between the Cloud version and On-Premise version of GreenArrow is the Cloud version is in our cloud and the On-Premise version runs on your server.
With the On-Premises version:
- You maintain your server which requires a Linux System Administrator (or you can hire us to do this for you).
- You manage throttling rules and other deliverability details (and we can help you get started with our 60 days of deliverability support service).
With the Cloud version, we handle these details for you.
For more information, see our On-Premesis vs. Cloud Comparison page.
DOES THE CLOUD VERSION INCLUDE ALL THE SAME FEATURES AS THE ON-PREMISES VERSION?
The cloud version contains all of the same features as the Enterprise On-Premises version.
WHAT IS LAUNCH ASSIST?
Launch Assist for the On-Premise version of GreenArrow includes both:
- installation of GreenArrow on your server
- 60 days of Deliverability Support for warming up new IPs
If you only need installation or only need Deliverability Support, we can do this too!
DOES AN ON-PREMISES PERPETUAL LICENSE INCLUDE LAUNCH ASSIST?
Launch Assist is not included with a perpetual license.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE INSTALLATION SERVICE?
GreenArrow Installation service for On-Premises customers includes:
- Evaluate On-Premises hardware to see if it will work for your stated goals
- Installation of the GreenArrow software
- Provide the DNS records required for one Primary Server Domain and up to five Email Branding Domains
Deploy a basic configuration of GreenArrow, which includes configuring:
- One primary user in GreenArrow Marketing Studio + Engine
- IP Address VirtualMTAs
- One Primary URL Domain
- One Primary Incoming Email Domain
- Bounce and Spam Complaint processing
- One Default Mail Class
- One SSL Cert from Let’s Encrypt
Submit Feedback Loop Applications:
- One set of IP-based Feedback Loop Applications for any number of IPs that all share the same primary domain
- Up to five DKIM-based Feedback Loop Applications
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE 60 DAYS OF DELIVERABILITY SUPPORT?
When you purchase Deliverability Support you will work with a Dedicated Deliverability Support Manager from the GreenArrow Team to review your email stats and your goals. Your Deliverability Support Manager will also review your subscription practices and provide a content review for a single brand.
They will also provide a weekly deliverability report and recommendations along with actionable insights and turbo-boosting tips.
You will also have access to GreenArrow Monitor at no extra charge during your Deliverability Support.
For the Cloud version of GreenArrow, if you upgrade to Dedicated IPs, 60 Days of Deliverability Support is required for help with warming up IPs.
CAN I PURCHASE MARKETING STUDIO ONLY?
GreenArrow Marketing Studio is not available on its own but requires GreenArrow Engine.