GreenArrow’s time zone can be configured in the following locations:
- Log on to GreenArrow Studio
- Navigate to the “Admin” tab
- Click on the “Manage Organizations” sub-tab
- Edit the “System Organization” (if you’ve renamed this organization, then make sure you’re editing the organization with the ID of 1)
- Set the “TIME ZONE” config and save the changes
This change will be applied without restarting any services.
GreenArrow Engine’s web interface gets its time zone from the engine_time_zone configuration directive.
SimpleMH Time Zone
Emails injected using SimpleMH that don’t have
a custom Instance ID set
will receive a default Instance ID, which consists of the 6-digit date
YYMMDD. This ID is set every 24 hours based on the time zone configured
in the engine_time_zone configuration directive.
In older versions of GreenArrow, this time zone was configured by editing the
$TIME_ZONE_OFFSET value in
the SimpleMH Config File.
If this configuration value is set, it will still be used – but this is no longer recommended.