Third Party Integrations
GreenArrow can be integrated with a number of third party applications and services, including:
Other types of integrations be configured by using the following parts of GreenArrow:
- The HTTP Submission API and SMTP can be used to inject email into GreenArrow.
- The Event Notification System can be used to push information on events such as bounces, clicks and opens to your application.
- The Configuration API can be used to programatically configure GreenArrow.
- The Stats API can be used to progamatically retrieve statistics.
- GreenArrow Studio’s API can be used to control the mailing list manager.